Our favorite ‘Gossip Girl’ Blake Lively celebrated her 24th birthday yesterday and to celebrate we are doing a bonus “Get the Look” in her honor.
Celebrity make-up artist, Rita Cara, of Angelo David Salon gives us a step by step on how to get Blake’s red carpet look with Smashbox cosmetics.
1) First, prepare skin with Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation primer
2) Use Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer of your desired shade,
4) For a gorgeous glow, try Smashbox artificial light luminzing lotion (in luminous peach color)
5) Finish with Smashbox O-Glow intuitive (cheek color) around the apples of the cheek.
1) Begin applying Smashbox Photo Finish lid primer around the eyes
2) For the eyelids, use the “granite” tone of the Smashbox Photo-op eyeshadow trio dark room palette, starting from the lash line to the crease.
3) With Smashbox’s Brush #21, apply the eyeshadow in “blackout color” on the line crease and to the upper and lower lash lines.
4) Lightly sweep the “opal color” onto the brow bone.
5) Finish the look by coating top lashes with Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara in “blackout” color.
1) Line top and bottom with Smashbox Lip Beam Double Ended Pout Perfect, to add fullness
2) Apply Smashbox Limitless Long Wear lip gloss Spf 15 in boundless color