Last week Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale) attended the “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn pt 1” premiere at the 6th International Rome Film Festival with co-star Jackson Rathbone (Jasper Hale).
Nikki walked down the red carpet in flowing white gown with an open back and plunging v-neck from Romanian designer Maria Lucia Hohan.
Celebrity hair and makeup artist Sherri Jessee tells us how to get Nikki’s Simple yet elegant modern chignon and soft smokey eye.
Nikki Reed – Hair
1. Run to your favorite colorist and ask for dark brown illuminated with rich auburn highlights subtly framing your face. Ladies, you just can’t underestimate the importance of having fresh hair color for an important event. The warm colors in both hair and makeup provide a wonderful contrast to Nikki’s white gown.
2. Prime your canvas: Apply a quarter sized amount of Sherri Jessee’s “Styling Creme” and distribute evenly before blow-drying to create flexible hold and shine and blow dry.
3. Every great up-style begins with a great set. Roll the hair on Conair large Hot Rollers and allow to cool.
4. Create a center part and brush the hair smoothly back with a soft bristle brush and secure into a low ponytail.
5. Twist, and bobby pin random sections to create an unstructured bun. Allow a few strands gently drop out as this will add romance to the look.
6. Second Layer: A light misting of Sherri Jessee’s “STAY” hairspray will secure the style.
1. Prime your canvas: Begin by smoothing imperfections and creating a naturally radiant glow by smoothing on a tinted moisturizer like Dior “Hydra Life Pro-Youth Skin Tint”.
2. Smashbox Brow Tech Trio in Dark Brown is the perfect product to fill in your brows to create a great shape.
3. The new M·A·C “Snowglobe in Sultry” Eyeshadow is a great choice to create the warm smokey eye effect. Softly blend the chocolate tones with the berry tones on your lid to create a warm tone.
4. After applying a generous coating of a thickening mascara like Dior “Show Blackout”, false lashes are a must. M.A.C False Lashes “#21” will create volume and length. For a great fit, be sure to measure and trim off excess on ends before attaching. If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped and worn again.
5. Stila Custom Color Blush Self-Adjusting in “Coral” will react to your skin tone and individual pH to create a perfect, personalized shade.
6. Stow a Stila Lip Glaze In “Strawberry” in your bag to refresh your lovely lips as needed.