Ashley Greene once again wowed us all last night at the 2012 People’s Choice. Ashley has been rocking the red carpet in fabulous gowns and with flawless makeup since late fall.
Last night, Ashley wore a custom black lace and leather dress from DKNY (see her ad campaign for DKNY spring 2012 right here). She wore her hair in loose wave and kept her makeup semi-simple with thick eyeliner and a red lip.
Celebrity hair and makeup artist Piper Cline of Angelo David Salon tells us how to get Ashley’s look using M.A.C. cosmetics.
1) Primer – MAC prep + prime skin all over face
2) Foundation – MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in desired shade all over face to provide shine free coverage and even out skin tone by creating a matte look
3) Concealer – MAC studio sculpt concealer in desired shade under the eyes to cover dark circle and any imperfection
4) Blush – Mac powder blush in well dressed color – soft pink shades – on the apples of the cheeks
5) Brows – MAC Impecabble brow pencil in desired shade
6) Finishing powder – MAC prep+prime transparent finishing powder / pressed applied mostly in the T-zone of the face
1) Eyelid Primer – MAC prep+prime on eyelids
2) Eyeshadow – MAC Pro Longwear Eyeshadow in carefree color on eyelids
3) Eyeliner – Using MAC fluidline in blacktrack using MAC 210 precise eye liner brush, line a thick layer on the outer layers gradually making thinner as you move towards the inner eye
4) Mascara – MAC Plush Lash in black color doing several coats on the top lashes then one coat on the bottom lashes. Make sure to curl eyelashes before applying mascara with eyelash curler.
1) Lip Primer – MAC prep+prime lip on top and bottom lips
2) Lipstick – Apply top and bottom lips with MAC Mattene Lipstick in Eden Rouge– a warm red shimmer color
3) Lipgloss – For extra shimmer , apply a high shine gloss like the MAC Pro Longwear Gloss Coat in clear.
Even though Ashley’s dress was a custom, we found a similar dress (minus the leather) over on RevolveClothing.com under $350.