There is a short list of people we aim to look nearly as good as when we are 50 years old and Sheryl Crow is on that list.
The nine time Grammy award winner recently celebrated her 50th birthday and in celebration of her birthday we asked celebrity make-up artist Piper Cline of Angelo David Salon to give us some tips/tricks on how to gets Sheryl’s effortless look.
Using Smashbox Cosmetics:
1. Primer- Photo finish hydrating primer all over face will help moisturizer the skin and makeup will last all day.
2. Foundation- Camera ready full coverage foundation SPF 15 in desired shade, skin will look flawless but is not too heavy. Apply with fingertips or with a foundation brush.
3. Eye Brightener- Photo Op Eye Brightener, apply under eyes to brighten the skin. You can use your fingertips to apply.
4. Concealer- Apply Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer in desired shade under the eyes to conceal dark circles. You can use a concealer brush or your ring finger to apply.
5. Blush- Apply O Glow Cheek Intuitive using your fingertips to the apples of the cheeks and then blend. This blush works on everyone to give a customized flush of color to the cheeks.
1. Eye Shadow- Use Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Eye Shadow in topaz color onto eyelids
2. Highlight Eye Shadow- Apply Smashbox Eye Shadow in oyster color to the brow bones to create a highlight effect.
3. Eye Liner- Using a creme eye liner brush #9, apply Smashbox creme eye liner in caviar (rich black) to the top lash line, make sure to keep the line as close to the lashes as possible.
4. Mascara- Full Exposure Mascara in jet black to top and bottom lashes. Apply several coats to the top lashes.
5. Eyebrows- Fill in eyebrows using the Smashbox Brow Tech Trio and the angle brow brush #12
1. Lip Liner- Try the nude lip pencil in fair to line the top and bottom lip.
2. Lip Gloss- Apply a soft pink lip gloss to the lips, try Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in candid color. For extra shine, apply Smashbox reflection high shine lip gloss to the center of the lips.
The Angleo David Salon is located in New York City. For appointment information visit AngleoDavid.com or call 212-883-6620