***Warning this recap contains spoilers – if you have not seen tonight’s episode of The Bachelorette, do not read, turn around and just walk away!! For the rest of you, go ahead and click below to to read away!***
Emily’s first date this episode is with Chris Bukowski (25, Corporate Sales Director). This date didn’t start out as down to earth as her baking date last week. In true bachelor/ette style, they scaled a skyscraper. Once at the top, the flirty duo enjoyed a romantic dinner overlooking Charlotte, N.C. Chris earned himself a rose and the two caught a Luke Bryan concert where Chris busted out some booty-bumping moves…No I don’t expect to see him step a toe near Broadway anytime soon, but he was a good sport and having fun (that’s what counts right?).
The intended big thing on this episode is that Emily brings in her galpals.
What the ladies are saying…
Sean Lowe—28, Insurance Agent (And fitness model 😉 )
- His looks got him in the door: “he’s a genetic gift!”
- But his heart welcomed him in: And then he gets to talking and if it’s possible he gets better looking.
→ Sean won over Emily’s besties with his love and adoration for his family, and Christian-boy mindset.
Doug Clerget – 33, Charity Director / Realtor
- Doug’s one of the dad’s on the show and was also a top pick amongst Emily’s friends
- In this episode Doug opens up about his shaky upbringing (including being separated from his sister in a foster home)
- What EMILY’S saying: “I just see him as an awesome human being.”
- While we’re giving Doug high fives, later in the episode, he also tries to help Tony deal with missing his son: ” You’re not a bad dad for being here, he’s five dude. They have an attention span of a hummingbird – you’re gone what, 9 weeks? The minute you’re back that disappears.”
**Sean is given a rose before the cocktail ceremony**
Sean: “Emily gave me the rose and I feel great. I feel like tonight was the first night that she really got to see who I am. I’m anxious to see what lies ahead and I’m anxious to get to know her a lot better”
Alessandro (30, Grain Merchant)— ohhhh Alessandro. He tells her friends that he cheated on his ex-girlfriend (who’s also his third cousin…) and that he’s had a one night stand. Okay, you know what, honesty points? I’ll throw him some…. But then he starts talking about how he can’t even settle down enough to have a pet. News Flash: Emily has a child.
Next the 1-on-1 Dates