It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s… your nails?
Just in time for the newest superhero action flick, The Amazing Spiderman, which is hitting theaters next week, OPI has launched their Spiderman Collection. The collection showcases an assortment of six arachnid-inspired shades and one shatter polish, all with eye-popping colors.
Superheroes aren’t usually inspiration for manicures, but this colorful collection of palette is more than meets the eye. Naturally, they each come with a quirky, superhero-inspired name from Your Web or Mine? to My Boyfriend Scales Walls and they’re the perfect summertime collection. Here’s the breakdown of each shade:
- Into the Night: an alluringly dark midnight blue.
- Number One Nemesis: a sexy, steel metallic with olive green undertones.
- Just Spotted the Lizard: a green-to-gold duo chrome similar to Chanel’s famous Peridot.
- Your Web or Mine?: a girly poppy pink with shimmer.
- Call Me Gwen-Ever: a juicy orange coral that goes perfect with an trendy summertime coral ensemble.
- My Boyfriend Scales Walls: a crisp white creme with blue and gray undertones.
- Last but not least, there is Shatter the Scales, a forest green shimmer shatter polish that looks great when paired with a few coats of Just Spotted the Lizard.
The OPI Spiderman collection is available at beauty stores nationwide; to find an OPI salon near you visit OPI.com