The Olympics might have ended a week ago and to deal with our Olympic’s withdrawal, we have for a Get the Look – Olympics Edition. We all loved watching the gymnastics competitions and the “Fierce Five” winning Gold, and one the most talked about topics on Twitter is the “looks” the gymnasts wore.
Their sparkly leotards, smoky eyes, and toned legs and arms were all a key talking points so with the help of Mary Kay and Palmers, we have the products you need to channel your inner gymnast.
· Mary Kay Waterproof Mascara, this triathlon-tested formula delivers longer, thicker looking lashes and being waterproof you are guaranteed to be free of your mascara running.
· Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Black Pearl for long-lasting, show-stopping smoky eyes just blend this shimmery black shadow into your lash line and crease.
· Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner gives budge-proof definition. Build out your smoky eye look with this liquid liner and the ink well design gives you great control to line your eye as thick or thin as you like.
· Palmer’s Cocoa Formula Medicated Lip Butter for deeply hydrated lips with the perfect amount of natural-looking shine. Top with your favorite lipgloss for a more enhanced lip look.
· Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Even Tone Body Milk for the bright, even and moisturized legs and arms.
If you are still having Olympics withdrawals, visit our London 2012 Olympics section and relive some of the best Gold medal moments.