Runway hairstyles almost always are out of the world and not applicable to real life. However, there are some that like the top knot that we all take notice of and work it into our daily routine.
Now that summer is no longer in play, it’s time to get your hair ready for fall and to help we picked some our favorite runway hair trends from shows by Elie Saab, Rachel Zoe, Valentino and more. For a step by step guide on how to get this looks at home, we went to our favorite New York City hair stylist Angelo David, owner of the Angelo David Salon in mid-town who broke down all these looks into 5 steps or less.
Trend: Blunt Bangs, Show: Elie Saab
1) Prepare washed hair for styling using the Angelo Premier Volume Spray
2) Begin blowdrying in sections with the Angelo David Round Brush
3) After blow drying , separate the front section of your hair then attach the clip on bangs , like the Angelo David Couture fringe, to create a very blunt bang
4) Set the hair smooth with a flatiron
5) Finish the look with hairspray (such L’oreal Infinium Spray) or with Redken’s Shine Flash 02 to create hold while giving hair shine.
Next Twisted Bun