Kim Kardashian it the current cover girl for Cosmopolitan where she can be seen rocking her signature dark locks with added detail of bangs. She even recently tweeted about how much she missed her bangs in her current hairstyle.
Now, we love bangs, but I could never commit to them long term as I have hair ADD. Luckily, our good friend and celebrity hair stylist Angelo David of Angelo David Salon has the solution with his couture fringe bangs. Anglelo gave us all the how-to on Kim’s look to DIY at home.
1. Start by using the Angelo David Premier Volume Spray $18.50 to add volume to your hair.
2. Use the Angelo David Large Round Brush $55 to blowdry and smooth out the hair.
3. Attach the clip on bangs to the front section , like the Angelo David Couture Fringe $250+. Spray your fingers with a medium hold hairspray, then slightly sweep them to the side.
4. For length and fullness, use Angelo David Couture Hair Extensions. Gather a section of hair in the middle top crown area and secure with clips. Next, tease the hair underneath the section and proceed to slowly attach the clip on hair around the hair. Once hair is blended, create big soft wave using a 1 ½ – 2 to each section then break the waves by running your fingers through your hair.
5. Finish the look with a medium hold hairspray, for a firm hold without the stiffness.
For more information about Angelo David or Angelo David Couture Hair visit www.angelodavid.com
Follow Angelo David on Twitter @AD_Salon