We’ve all been missing the Spice Girls since their last single came out, and members of the girl group have individually achieved so much in the last few years. We all know that Posh Spice, Victoria Beckham, is doing quite well; then again, being married to David Beckham has its perks. Recently, the crowd favorite Baby Spice, Emma Bunton, has been crowned “Celebrity Mum of the Year” for the year 2013 by foxybingo, voted by thousands of online gamers in its interactive community. Emma, married to Jade Jones and mother to Beau and Tate, was honored to be voted by the British public.
Aside from their vocal prowess, we love the ensembles that the Spice Girls wear in each music video, as well as every time they perform live. They redefined fashion by being in one girl group but without having identical styles; each Spice Girl has her own fashion sense, and the collaboration of their fashion statements is stunning. Emma Bunton, in particular, is a standout because of her great style. Style Bistro put together Emma’s look book, so we can get a few pointers on how to dress like her. Here you go:
· Cool print dress paired with edgy studded leather jacket while strutting around in London, worn during the Damage World gig at the Jazz Café
· Leopard print pants and leather-clad blazer, worn at the Viva Forever! cocktail launch in London
· Printed frock cocktail dress designed by Victoria Beckham, worn at the UK premiere of Sex and the City 2 at Odeon Leicester Square
· Floral printed cocktail dress with inflated shoulders paired with a wide leather belt, worn at the Children’s Champions 2010 Awards
· Classic tuxedo-inspired boyfriend blazer colored gray with black satin lapels, worn when she turned the Christmas lights on at Stella McCartney’s store on Bruton Street
· Little black dress, dark tights, and leather motorcycle jacket, worn during dancer Louie Spence’s birthday party in London