Season three of Project Runway All Stars concluded last night with season 3 winner Seth Aaron defending his title as Project Runway Champion. Helping him achieve that winning was iconic beauty brand Mary Kay.
We’ve got all the details on this winning look straight from the Mary Kay Glam Squad.
· Begin with Mary Kay TimeWise Age Fighting Moisturizer. Using a foundation brush, apply TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation in the shade appropriate for your skin tone.
· Next, to cover any blemishes and under eye circles, use Mary Kay Concealer tapping it on with a damp sponge to blend seamlessly.
· To bring out the bone structure and brighten the skin without adding color or texture, use the Mary Kay Facial Highlighting Pen to highlight the cheekbones, brow bone, down the bridge of the nose, the middle of the chin and the corners of the lips.
· Add warmth and dimension to the face with Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation in one to two shades darker than your skin tone. Using the Compact Cheek Brush, sweep the mineral powder in the hollow of the cheekbones, across the top of the forehead into the hairline and under the jaw.
· For a matte look, powder the t-zone with Mary Kay Translucent Powder to finish.
· Using the Mary Kay Eye Color Brush, sweep the white eye shadow in the Mary Kay At Play Tuxedo Palate across the eyelid from the inside out. Blend the grey eye shadow from the Tuxedo Palette across the lid and crease from the outside in, stopping before reaching the inner eye corner.
· Next, using the Mary Kay Eye Smudger Brush, blend a little black from the Tuxedo palette around the rim of the eyes. Damp the Mary Kay Eyeliner/Eyebrow Brush and using the Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in black, apply a thin line on the upper lash line, making the line slightly thicker towards the outer eye to create definition.
· To finish the eyes, apply a generous amount of Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara in I <3 Black to the top and bottom lashes to make eyes really pop.
· To finish the look, use Mary Kay Crème Lipstick in Really Red, concentrating on the perfect shape; blot and reapply to deepen the color application, making lips pop with bold, vibrant color.
To really help you re-create this look, Entertainista & Mary Kay are giving one lucky reader all the eye & lip products mentioned above.
To enter follow the steps below, this giveaway will end at 6pm ET on Monday, January 13th. This giveaway is now over and a winner will be announced soon.
- Like Mary Kay on Facebook
- Like Entertainista on Facebook
- Follow Mary Kay on Twitter
- Follow Entertainista on Twitter
- Leave a comment on this post with your Twitter handle once all steps have been taken.
A winner will be randomly selected and announced on Twitter no less than 24hrs after the giveaway has ended. The winner chosen will have 48hrs to respond before a new winner is chosen.