We still have a few more weeks of summer but my favorite season, fall, is just right around the corner. I’ll be sharing ALL of my fall favorites in the coming weeks but there is nothing wrong with sharing a few of my favorites a little early is there ;-).
- Red Sunnies – Sunglasses are of course a year-round must-have, but I feel like red sunnies are a great summer to fall transition piece. As we move to wearing darker colors in our clothing, we need to have bright accessories to add that pop of color.
- Jewel/Berry Toned Lips – We all know I love a good, red lip but for fall I’m really digging the jewel or berry tones, like this Jay Manual Beauty lip color in ‘Ache’, that graced the runways last Feb. They make for a great statement lip and look good just just about every skin tone and of course the fall wardrobe palette.
- Fragrance – The changing of the seasons means changing up your fragrances. I very rarely wear the same scent during the fall as I did during the summer. A great option for this fall season is the new Norell New York fragrance. This modern spin on a classic scent reminds of cool fall days and strolling around the city while the seasons change.
- Bubbly – Okay, yes we drink wine or bubbly all year round, but one of my new favorites is Martini & Rossi Prosecco. Its smooth, crisp and of course full of bubbles. I like getting the smaller split bottles (which are available in packs of four), that way my guests will always have their own bottle and they are easier to keep in my fridge.
- Accessories – Fall to me means a bit more chunky, statement accessory pieces, like this Croc Embossed Hinge Bracelet from Lane Bryant. This is great by itself or layer it with a few additional bangles.
- Nails – Don’t skip the manicure. Summer is all about bright, neon shades but for fall its all about the bronze, golds, or deeper jewel tones. A new favorite of mine is Leggy Legend from essie.
What are some of your favorites for fall? Share in the comments below or chat with me on Twitter @entertainista